Important FAQ's (Terms and Cond)
- Please read all instructions provided with your item, either on or in the package. Please make sure the item is suitable for the user. Please take into account the age and abiltiy of the user.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order should there be a pricing error on any product in our store.
- Please check the delivery address carfully as delivery to an incorrect address is not our responsibility.
- When placing an NDIS order please make sure the item is availble with you plan.
- Shipping dates vary please use shipping times as a guide only
- If your item is on back order your enitre order will be shipped together. (You will be notified if it is outside recomended backorder times.
Terms + Conditions
WELCOME USER! THROUGH YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF SENSORY CALM (“SENSORYCALM.COM.AU”), ABN (84 138 377 367), THE WEBSITE (“SITE”) AND URL (“WWW.SENSORYCALM.COM.AU”) YOU ARE AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS OF SERVICE”).
WEBSITES LINKED TO BY SENSORY CALM
Any websites linked to by Sensory Calm are developed outside of Sensory Calm’s control. These sites may have their own privacy policies and may place their own cookies on your computer and collect data or personal information.
Sensory Calm is not responsible for the information contained on these external sites. If you believe a site linked to by Sensory Calm is inappropriate, malicious or may be offensive, we insist you to contact us.
USER OBLIGATIONS AND RULES
- Violate any applicable law or regulation
- Access, tamper with or use non-public or non-authorised areas of the Site. Unauthorised individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution
- Tamper with postings and/or login accounts and information of other users
- Solicit or gather any user’s information available from the Site, such as other users’ names and email addresses, for any commercial or business purposes
- To transmit any unsolicited advertising, i.e. “spam”
- Do anything which would create or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden or load on the Site
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- Post false or misleading information about a product
- Post or transmit any Content that infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks or rights of publicity or privacy
- Post or transmit any Content that is unlawful, untrue, fraudulent, harassing, libellous, defamatory, abusive, tortious, threatening, pornographic, harmful (including but not limited to viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs), overly disparaging or deprecating of Sensory Calm or other users or otherwise objectionable
- Repeat any action after you receive warning or request to desist from Sensory Calm, whether or not that action is explicitly stated in policies. This includes continuing to use Sensory Calm service under the same account, a different account or reregistering under a new account after your membership has been temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended or terminated.
- Do not fail to respond to an email from Sensory Calm regarding violation, dispute or complaint penalties
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
The “Sensory Calm” or the “Site”, including www.myhaircare.com.au in its entirety and all other sites and services owned and operated by Sensory Calm is defined by and includes their Design, Content, Text, Graphics, Programming Code and Posting.
The “Content” includes all Graphics, Text, Design and Programming used on the Sensory Calm site.
“Text” includes all text on every page of the Sensory Calm’s website, regardless of the nature or context of that text.
“Graphics” includes all logos, buttons, navigational graphics and all other graphical elements of the Site, excluding paid advertising banners.
“Design” includes all layout, interface and colour combinations used on the Site.
“Posting” refers to any posting or information added to the website originating from both either Sensory Calm or any external parties. This includes all reviews, recommendations etc.
The products sold by Sensory Calm are genuine, and is the authorised stockist of the products.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
SensoryCalm.com.au will only sell authentic products with a full warranty. Manufacturer warranties are maintained with a minimum of 12 months on blankets. Please check the item description for confirmation on warranty.
Promotion or Voucher codes offered by SensoryCalm.com.au cannot be combined with other promotional codes for any order. Only one promotion/voucher code can be used per order.
Sensorycalm.com.au will not exchange or refund goods if they have not been cared for according to the user instructions. Goods must be undamaged and including packaging, instructions and washbag. Alternatively we can provide a store credit for the full value of your purchase. We cannot refund freight charges on delivery and return of goods.
If your products are damaged in transit please contact us immediately to arrange a replacement.
In the event that a refund is warranted, Sensorycalm.com.au will refund the appropriate amount to the nominated account.
NDIS Funding Payments
If you are an NDIS participant or purchasing for an NDIS Participant and did not provide the NDIS Participation Number,
budget you wish to use,
you can call us on 02 8355 2290 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the NDIS participation number has been received please note you have agreed to the items selected in your cart or invoice and they will be shipped in the approximate time indicated on our NDIS information page. Your Order Number serves as your Service Agreement.
We try to process the NDIS Service Agreement and Payment request on the day we receive the order. So any changes to the order must be made within 30 mins of the order being placed.
Sensorycalm.com.au will always try to fulfil customer orders immediately. However, on the occasion that an item is out of stock you will be informed by email with an estimated time of arrival. Usually backordered products ship within 21 days.
CRAS UT JUSTO AC AUGUE FAUCIBUS
Here is some description text. Egestas ut eu felis. Morbi metus augue, tincidunt et velit eu, iaculis ultricies ante. Etiam placerat orci sodales erat rutrum congue. Nunc mauris dolor, rhoncus non ligula vel, efficitur maximus erat. Morbi scelerisque, leo in porta lobortis, magna est egestas purus, eget convallis eros metus non neque. Phasellus mi augue, convallis eget feugiat ut, accumsan ac justo. Praesent sit amet nunc eros.
Orders are shipped 2 times a week please let us know if you order is required urgently.
- Order is made before 12:00pm (Australian Eastern Time GMT +10;00)
- Products are in stock
- Mon – Fri (weekends & public holidays excluded)
- All items over $50 require signature on delivery. If you would like a parcel left at an unattended address please leave information in notes in check out. We can not cover your lost item if there is a delivery confirmation.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS AGREEMENT
Sensorycalm.com.au does not take responsibility for incorrect information provided at checkout. If an item is sent to an incorrect address because of user error, Sensorycalm.com.au is not obliged to re-send the item to an alternate address at our expense. Sensorycalm.com.au will not accept liability for any loss or damage during delivery as all deliveries are handled by Fastway or Australia Post. Orders can take up to a maximum of 14 days for delivery although we will always make an effort to get the item(s) to you sooner, if possible. In the event that delivery is delayed you agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement and does not entitle you to cancellation of an order. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items stolen, lost or damaged after delivery has taken place. We will always do our best to investigate any missing or lost parcels with Fastway or Australia Post on your behalf and do everything in our power to remedy the situation.
Sensorycalm.com.au is not liable for any fees third party fees that may arise such as customs release charges. It is the buyers discretion to ensure they contact their local authorities to verify any extra charges.
The Site may contains advertisements and information provided by third parties. As a result, there may be inaccurate information, typographical or other errors, programming bugs or computer viruses in this web site or its contents. Although Sensory Calm does take measures to prevent this information from ever reaching the end users, Sensory Calm and any contracted party make no representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information or links provided on the Site. The information is provided ‘as is’, without express or implied warranty. You use the information and links at your own risk.
Sensory Calm has no liability (including for negligence) to you or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including special, indirect or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss of data) arising from or in connection with any use of the information on or access through this web site for any reason whatsoever (including negligence).
Use of the Site is your own risk. Sensory Calm endeavour to provide a convenient, informative and functional website however, we do not guarantee and Sensory Calm therefore disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed, presented or available on and by the Site. Sensory Calm reserves all rights to reject, refuse any order or to sell under cost price. Sensory Calm disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. Sensory Calm disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the Internet through the Sensory Calm Site.