- Please read all instructions provided with your item, either on or in the package. Please make sure the item is suitable for the user. Please take into account the age and abiltiy of the user.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order should there be a pricing error on any product in our store.
- Please check the delivery address carfully as delivery to an incorrect address is not our responsibility.
- When placing an NDIS order please make sure the item is availble with you plan.
- Shipping dates vary please use shipping times as a guide only
- If your item is on back order your enitre order will be shipped together. (You will be notified if it is outside recomended backorder times.
- Chat: Please note our chat program does allow a notification that there is a visiotr online. Our team will be avialbe to accepts your chat call or connect on your behalf.
- Pick can be available via appointment. Please feel free to call and make an appoiuntment...Rowville Victoria warehouse
Sensory Calm is an Australian owned and operated business. We currently have representatives in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Our aim is to provide quality products and service to families and individuals.
One of our team is available to assist you to choose a Weighted blanket or Sensory items that will work for best for you.
Yes, we hire our Weighted Blankets, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team are available Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. To contact us please email us at
email@example.com or phone on 02 8355 2290
Shipping is from Melbourne, Sydney or Queensland so shipping times may vary.
*Sensory Calm is committed to using as little paper as possible to benefit our environment. For this reason we only provide hard copies of invoices, quotations or product information upon request.